- Freshwater ecological condition assessments (AusRivAS, SIGNAL, EPT)
- Accredited AusRivAS assessments
- Sampling of freshwater aquatic macroinvertebrates
- Taxonomic Identification of freshwater aquatic macroinvertebrates
- Water quality monitoring programs
- Microbiological assessment of swimming areas
- Aquatic fauna surveys
- Fish relocation
- Community engagement (workshops, events, walks and talks)
Freshwater ecological condition assessments
Aquatic macroinvertebrates are widely recognised as being indicators of waterway health. Nature Navigation can sample, identify and calculate waterway health using a variety of methodologies, including AusRivAS, EPT or SIGNAL.
Water quality monitoring programs
Nature Navigation can develop a water quality monitoring program whether it be to collect baseline data, in response to a pollution event or as a citizen science program.
Microbiological assessment of swimming areas
Nature Navigation has experience in providing swimming pool and recreational water quality monitoring and reporting. Using Enterotester or NSW Health's Public Swimming Pool and Spa Pool Advisory documents. We are able to test your swimming pool for the presence of harmful bacteria.